Advertise With Us!

Dogisworld is a dog welfare company established for the sole purpose of guiding dog parents and lovers with the correct infomation around bring up or adopting a dog. Our passion for making our planet a better place for dogs has fuelled us to start the website and dedicate 20% of our profits to the welfare of dogs and the rest 80% to keep the website running.

Why Advertise On

By promoting your product or service on, you are extending your hand to save a dog’s life and helping us create a better world for dogs.

You also get:

  1. A pool of dog owner audience who visit us regularly and would love to consider your product.
  2. Your brand will get a backlink from a reputed website which will increase your website’s reputation.
  3. Your brand will also reach our social subscribers who are increasing every day!

How Can You Promote Your Ideas With Us?

We offer the following ways of promotion to our advertisers:

  1. Pet Product Review
  2. Sponsored Post
  3. Social Media Promotion
  4. Link Insertion
  5. Website Ad Space
  6. YouTube Promotion through Shorts or Sponsored Content

With a 62% audience demographics of The United States, Dogisworld is slowly moving towards bringing as much traction from other countries like Canada, India, The United Kingdom, and Australia too.

How Much Do We Charge?

Download our Media Kit here.

Does it look good so far?

Let’s get in touch!

You can reach us at [email protected] to further this conversation.

Terms & Conditions

  • We do not accept offensive, obscene, fraudulent, and misleading ads.
  • Ads must not contain any 3rd party mention.
  • We do not accept posts related to buying and selling of dogs.
  • We do not endorse Tobacco, Ammunition, or Gambling related products.

We would love to increase your brand reach!