Dogisworld is now accepting guest posts and we are excited to see you here. If you’ve got an idea to share with our readers and think that it will contribute to the welfare of dogs, we would love to hear about it. We are not on the lookout for an idea that will redefine the dog industry, just something that will help dog parents and lovers know a little more about their friendly companions.
We’ll be honest though: writing for DIW takes effort. We want your article to be the best and we will push you to get there. Once accepted, you will get thorough feedback from our team and will closely work with our editor. Before moving ahead, we have listed some ground rules which I want you to go through.
What We Are Looking For?
You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch and we will get back to you with feedback. However, the more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give. Make sure you read the following guidelines before submitting your draft.
We expect blog posts around dogs and their welfare. It can be anything from the best dog toy in the market to healthy dog food options.
For more details, you can explore our categories which include Dog Breed, Dog Health & Care, Dog Food, Dog Training, and Dog Lifestyle. If you think either of the categories is something you can write and relate to, we’d love to work with you.
Content Structure and Style
- Original Content – The article should be original, well-written, and Copyscape free. No Plagiarism or use of AI Tools. Each content will go through a strict check before publishing. If the content is found to be AI-generated or Plagiarised, we will not be publishing the article and there will be no refunds on the deal.
- Grammar – The article should be free of grammatical errors.
- SEO – The article should be optimized for Search engines.
a. There should be 1 High Volume, Low Difficulty Primary Keyword. b. The keyword density should be 2%. c. There should be only 1 do-follow link to your website. d. Try to incorporate at least 4 internal links from our website.
- Voice – Happy, Conversation and written for an audience of dog parents and lovers.
- Word Count – 1500 words minimum.
- Graphics – There should be at least one Featured Image and one Image for every H2 (along with the Image Credits). The dimensions should be 700px*400px. Make sure that the images are contextual and complement your content.
Alternatively, we also give you the option of choosing our Author to write for you. Choose the author from the existing blogs on the website, and they will write it for you.
How To Submit (and What Happens Next)
You are requested to email the article to firstname.lastname@example.org in Google Docs. This will help our editors to provide feedback and guidance easily. Once we receive the article, an editor will check and approve it for publishing. If, however, there are edits, the article will be sent to you for revision. That’s pretty much what it looks like!
Once published, the URL will be sent to you to verify and cross-check. At this point, you can ask for any 1 revision, if required, to the published blog.
We would love it if you go ahead and promote the article on your socials; we will be doing that on ours too!
If you are interested in this partnership, please fill out the Contact Form below or write an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you with a quote!
Terms & Conditions
- We do not accept offensive, obscene, fraudulent, or misleading articles.
- We do not accept posts related to buying and selling of dogs.
- Articles must not contain any 3rd party mention.
- We do not endorse Tobacco, Ammunition, Cannabis, or Gambling related products.
We’d love to take this partnership ahead, woof! 🐾